Answered By: Daniel Becker Last Updated: Aug 31, 2020 Views: 2123
The physical HKS library is closed due to COVID -19, you can still take advantage of the many resources including a virtual meeting with a research librarian. See below.
HKS Library has so much to offer! Maximize your experience:
- Visit the HKS Library. Our general library hours are posted here.
- Meet with us! HKS Research Librarians can help you conduct more efficient and effective research by showing you essential Harvard Library databases or other resources.
- Bookmark the HKS Library and Start Your Research sites.
- Follow us on Twitter @hkslibrary.
- Enter your Harvard Key to access general Harvard Library database and e-journal subscriptions.
- Use the LastPass password manager to save and manage passwords for individual websites such as news site accounts.
- Sign up for online newspaper accounts:
- New York Times
- Washington Post
- Wall Street Journal
- Financial Times
- Follow our online guide to install and use Zotero. Zotero helps you collect, organize, cite, and share citations. Request a Zotero consultation if you need additional help.
- Add the Check Harvard Library Bookmarklet to your browser. When payment is requested to download an article, click the bookmarklet to get free access through Harvard Library databases.
Harvard Library expands your access to resources:
- Find other Harvard Library locations and hours.
- Take guided tours of Harvard Libraries:
- Widener Library (Thursdays at 2 pm)
- Visit the Widener Library Privileges Office:
- Apply for a spouse and domestic partner Harvard Library card.
For Research Assistants:
If you need to borrow books for a faculty member, please have them e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you are working as their research assistant and when your appointment ends.