Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 16
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 16
Resources related to US government spending are listed below:
- Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Independent agency under Congress that investigates how the federal government spends taxpayer dollars. Includes reports and testimony.
- Federal, State and Local Governments US Census Site
- Includes Census of Governments, tax statistics, government finances and more.
- US Department of Treasury, Tax Policy Resource Center
- Provides estimates for the President's budget, fiscal policy decisions, and cash management decisions.
- A US Government website that gathers contract, grant, loan, and other financial assistance awards by federal agencies. Data can be downloaded in bulk and accessed through API.
- You can also search the data by recipient name, state, zip code and Congressional district.
- Includes Congressional Budget Justifications