Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Feb 24, 2020 Views: 16
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2020 Views: 16
Business resources of interest to entrepreneurs and small business owners are listed below:
- Business Plans Handbook (Compiled from entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses throughout North America)
- Baker Library's Entrepreneurship Toolkit site
- Preqin (Information on private equity and venture capital companies, funds and deals)
- SPIN (lists grants available from government and non-profit organizations)
- Foundation Directory Online (Provides comprehensive information on grant makers and their grants).
Country profiles and reports on the regulatory environment for businesses are listed below:
- EIU database provides country reports which include some information on the regulatory environment.
- World Bank Doing Business site (objective measures of business requirements for local firms).
- HKS Library's Country Information Resources guide