Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: 28
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: 28
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- Click on Data Tool on the right side of the screen.
- Select All CountryData in Step 1 and add the selection.
- Choose country or region in Step 2 and add the selection.
- Select the series by expanding the series or by locating with a keyword and add the selection.
- Choose the timeframe for the forecast and add the selection.
- Click on View Data.
- ProQuest Statistical Insight
- Enter "forecasts" in the Basic search box, or choose Advanced Search to add additional search terms.
- Refine your search by using the filters on the left side of the screen.
- Baker Library Statistics Research Guide - See under the heading "Forecasts" for a listing of additional databases and sources for forecast data.
- Use recommended databases from the HKS FAQ on Industries for industry forecasts
- View this Baker Library FAQ for GDP: historical and forecasts