Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 221
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 221
Available to Harvard affiliates through Harvard Key:
- Emerging Market Information System (EMIS). Search Industry Analysis to retrieve reports on a wide range of industries and geographies. Topics include agriculture, IT, energy, engineering, consumer products, automotive, telecommunications and more. Search for individual county and sector, by geographic region or for global reports.
- IBISWorld: covers a wide range of industries in the US, China, the UK and Australia.
- eMarketer: a good source of statistics on digital-focused industries.
- BCC: reports on major economic, scientific, and technological developments in industrial, pharmaceutical, and high technology worldwide.
- Business Insider Intelligence: reports and statistics on digital media, Internet of Things (IoT) and Fintech
- Passport: covers over 350 markets in 207 countries, mostly consumer-related.
- Gartner Online Information: covers information technology industry. Includes case studies,opinions, trends and news.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence: covers highly regulated industries including energy & utilities, financials, media & communications, healthcare and industrials. Note: Click on the Profile icon in the upper right and select the relevant sector in User Profile & Display Information to locate all industry data.
- Capital IQ: Useful for researching public and large private companies. Most industry reports are US-focused, although there are a few global reports.
- Statista: Includes statistics, dossiers, industry forecasts and expert reports on a variety of industries by country. Coverage for entertainment and media industries is very comprehensive
Available on-site at Baker Library for Harvard affiliates:
- MarketResearch.com: reports from several market research firms in health care, consumer goods, publishing, and manufacturing.
- RKMA Market Research: includes B2B marketing, casinos, consumer behavior and marketing, entertainment, media and advertising, health care, leisure, restaurants, retail, sports, and tourism.
- Frost & Sullivan: reports and market trends encompassing various technology, energy, and manufacturing-related fields.