Answered By: Alessandra Seiter Last Updated: Apr 14, 2020 Views: 37
Answered By: Alessandra Seiter
Last Updated: Apr 14, 2020 Views: 37
- Data Resources for HKS Affiliates -- our research guide that provides access to resources and tools to assist with managing, locating, and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Harvard Library Research Data Management Program (HLRDM) -- cross-departmental initiative that advises researchers and connects you to resources spanning the research data lifecycle, including in-person workshops and online educational tools.
- DMPTool -- widely used data management plan creation tool that can help those involved in grant- or contract-funded research ensure you meet your funder's requirements.
- Research Data Management @ Harvard -- University-wide initiative that provides information and resources to help you manage research data through all stages of the data lifecycle.
- Harvard Library Data Management Guide -- provides additional information about data management plans and best practices.