Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 68
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 68
You can use Preqin to identify and create a list of venture capital backed companies in a particular industry and location. Coverage is comprehensive from 2007 onwards.
- Click on the Private Equity menu at the top.
- Select Venture Deals from the left hand side navigation.
- Select Advanced Search.
- Make sure Portfolio Company is highlighted.
- Select your criteria in Deal Specifics and Industry and Location.
- Click on the Search button.
- Print or download the list using the icons on the upper right hand corner.
Entreprenuer.com VC 100 is an annual list of the most active venture capital firms funding U.S. startups.