Answered By: Keely Wilczek Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 337
Answered By: Keely Wilczek
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 337
The Harvard Library purchases and licenses content to thousands of titles. You may access them in a number of different ways.
- Search for the title in Find a Journal.
- Search our A-Z list of E-Journals.
- Search for the publication title in HOLLIS.
- Search for the title of scholarly journals in the new BrowZine application. (Note that not all content licensed by the Library is available in this app.)
- Ask an HKS Librarian for help. Please don't spend more than a few minutes searching. We are happy to help you to locate your journal in full-text. We also welcome purchase recommendations.