Answered By: Keely Wilczek Last Updated: Aug 31, 2018 Views: 1006
To access full text articles from Harvard Library in Google Scholar you can either go to Google Scholar through Harvard's proxy or by the following directions.
- Go to Google Scholar and sign in to your Google account
- Look for the menu options
- Go into the settings and select "Library links"
- Type in Harvard and select: Harvard University - Try Harvard Library
- Deselect the box for WorldCat if shown
- Save your preferences
- Search your topic and look for the "Try Harvard Library" links to the right of the articles. This link should take you to Harvard's access to that item.
You will need to do this in every browser you use for research.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about these instructions or for help finding articles.