Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Nov 08, 2018 Views: 30
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2018 Views: 30
Harvard Library has several paid subscriptions for social science, business and economic data on China. Some good resources are listed below:
- China Data Online
- China Data Online provides statistical information from the National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China in English.
- China Statistical Yearbooks Database
- Leading database of statistical data in Chinese publishers covering various kinds of census and survey data.Includeslocal statistical yearbooks classified into 39 districts.
- China Geo-Explorer
- Integrates different data sources from government statistics, population census and economics census of China at different levels (province, city, county, township and ZIP code) into a spatial system.
- CEIC (only accessible to visitors at Harvard's Baker Library)
- Macroeconomic, industrial, and financial time series for China and other countries.
- You can only Can be accessed only by visiting Baker Library in person.
Other Harvard Library Research Guides
- Harvard Yenching Research Guide for Chinese Studies
- Extensive list of all Harvard Library Resources related to Chinese research. Includes links to newspaper and academic article subscriptions (many in Chinese)
- Harvard Baker Library's China Research Guide
- Focus on business research on China. Combination of free and paid subscriptions