Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Oct 31, 2018     Views: 16

HKS students who need a notary for student documents like transcripts and diplomas can contact Sergio Hernandez in the HKS Registrar's Office to schedule notary services.

HKS faculty and staff including fellows can contact Claire Byrne at HKS to schedule notary services.

Harvard affiliates can also request notary services from the Harvard Office of General Counsel and the Smith Student Center.

Have another question?

  Email Us

   (617) 495-1302

   Stop in! Research assistance is available Monday-Friday,        9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The library is located just below the JFK Jr. Forum. Directions and Map.

Find Fast Answers on Related Topics