Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2018     Views: 11

Yes, foreign government agencies and private foundations located in other countries may have public access requirements for recipients of their grants. These policies may apply to peer-reviewed scholarly articles or the underlying data derived from the grant.

The Sherpa Juliet site can be used to quickly search for research funders' open access policies. This site may not be completely up to date so you should also check the grant policies sections of funder websites and check with your program officer to make sure you are not missing any open access or public access requirements.

Have another question?

  Email Us

   (617) 495-1302

   Stop in! Research assistance is available Monday-Friday,        9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The library is located just below the JFK Jr. Forum. Directions and Map.

Find Fast Answers on Related Topics