Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Jan 30, 2018 Views: 10
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Jan 30, 2018 Views: 10
Below are some starting points for research on India:
- Commodities combines near real-time spot prices, market intelligence, historical fundamental data and robust forecasts for agricultural crops in India. This is database is used by investors in the commodities markets in India, for banks and non-banking finance companies who finance warehousing and logistics companies in the space of agricultural commodities.
- Progress in implementation of new capacity building projects in India. It tracks projects from their announcement through their implementation and final closure. The closure could be completion or the abandonment of the projects. CapEx tracks the complete life cycle of projects.
- Record-level data of a large household survey conducted in India. The sample size was 158,624 households during 2015-16. This is a panel of households with an objective of building longitudinal data series based on regular surveys.
- Contains state-wide statistics on business by industry and related news.
- Includes India country news, country profile, risk rating and consensus forecast and reports.
- Includes country news, politics, risks, data and other valuable information about India.