Answered By: Kristen Koob
Last Updated: Oct 03, 2017     Views: 13

Yes! HKS Students may receive assistance from the Bureau of Study Counsel (BSC):

The Bureau of Study Counsel offers a collection of services designed to support you in your efforts to learn and grow and engage in the educational opportunities available to you at Harvard. BSC services are grounded in a “whole person” educational/developmental model which recognizes the interrelationships among the intellectual, social, and personal aspects of academic life and learning. The services of the BSC include academic counseling, workshops and discussions, peer tutoring, the Harvard Course in Reading and Study Strategies, and self-help materials in the BSC’s Cranium Corner and on the website. 

Have another question?

  Email Us

   (617) 495-1302

   Stop in! Research assistance is available Monday-Friday,        9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The library is located just below the JFK Jr. Forum. Directions and Map.

Find Fast Answers on Related Topics