Answered By: Valerie Weis Last Updated: Sep 12, 2018 Views: 55
Answered By: Valerie Weis
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2018 Views: 55
Available to Harvard affiliates:
- IBISWorld: covers a wide range of industries in the US, China, the UK and Australia.
- eMarketer: a good source of statistics on digital-focused industries.
- First Research industry profiles include key issues for executives and can be found in ABI/Inform
- TechNavio Reports in Emerging Market Information System (EMIS). Search Industry Analysis to retrieve reports on a wide range of industries and geographies. Topics include IT, energy, engineering, consumer products, automotive, telecommunications and more.
- Passport: covers over 350 markets in 207 countries, mostly consumer-related.
- Gartner Online Information: covers information technology industry. Includes case studies,opinions, trends and news.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence: covers highly regulated industries including energy & utilities, financials, media & communications, healthcare and industrials. Note: Click on the Profile icon in the upper right and select the rrelevant sector in User Profile & Display Information to locate all industry data.
Available on-site at Baker Library for Harvard affiliates :
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage: useful for industries dominated by public companies. Most reports are US-focused, although there are a few global reports. You can also access the archive of industry reports going back to the late 1990s.
- MarketResearch.com includes reports from several market research firms in health care, consumer goods, publishing, and manufacturing.