Answered By: Linda Rosen Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 2
Answered By: Linda Rosen
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 2
Available to Harvard affiliates:
- IBISWorld: covers a wide range of industries in the US, China, the UK and Australia.
- eMarketer: a good source of statistics on digital-focused industries.
- First Research industry profiles include key issues for executives and can be found in ABI/Inform
- TechNavio Reports in Emerging Market Information System (EMIS). Search Industry Analysis to retrieve reports on a wide range of industries and geographies. Topics include IT, energy, engineering, consumer products, automotive, telecommunications and more.
Available on-site at Baker Library for Harvard affiliates :
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage: useful for industries dominated by public companies. Most reports are US-focused, although there are a few global reports. You can also access the archive of industry reports going back to the late 1990s.
- Passport: covers over 350 markets in 207 countries, mostly consumer-related.
- MarketResearch.com includes reports from several market research firms in health care, consumer goods, publishing, and manufacturing.