Answered By: Kristen Koob
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2017     Views: 7

Research Assistant library privileges are available to eligible library users who are conducting research for a Harvard University teaching faculty member, or who may need to borrow books on behalf of a Harvard University teaching faculty member.

See this Harvard College Library page for details and the application.

Have another question?

  Email Us

   (617) 495-1302

   Stop in! Research assistance is available Monday-Friday,        9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The library is located just below the JFK Jr. Forum. Directions and Map.

Find Fast Answers on Related Topics