Answered By: Kristen Koob
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2016     Views: 331

You can access current articles as well as those dating back to 1922 through Academic Search Premier. To view content that is uniquely available on the Foreign Affairs website, please visit the HKS Library.  Ask at the Main Desk for assistance.

Have another question?

  Email Us

   (617) 495-1302

   Stop in! Research assistance is available Monday-Friday,        9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The library is located just below the JFK Jr. Forum. Directions and Map.

Find Fast Answers on Related Topics