Answered By: Kristen Koob Last Updated: Sep 20, 2018 Views: 96
During your job search, take advantage of these library resources to gather information about employers beyond what is provided on public websites. You can also create lists of companies and organizations based on size, geography and more:
- GuideStar Premium provides information on specific nonprofit organizations. It includes a summary of each organization, details about its programs and their evaluation, financial information, as well as details about its employees, governance and partners.
- Gale Online Directory includes directories for companies, associations, research centers and other non-profit organizations.
Other Company Databases:
- Orbis gives you access to information on millions of companies, including financial information on many private companies.
- OneSource Global Business Browser provides public and private company and industry information worldwide. Click on the OneSource icon on HKS Library PCs to access this resource.
- Plunkett Research Online offers access to company and industry information, including market research and industry trends, industry statistics and company profiles. It is especially useful for industries that are challenging to research such as "green technologies."