Answered By: Kristen Koob
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2017     Views: 406

Spouses and domestic partners of HKS affiliates may obtain a Special Borrowers Card valid for access and borrowing at the libraries listed below. To apply for this card, your partner should bring a government issued photo ID and a photocopy or picture of your Harvard ID to the Harvard Library Privileges Office, Widener Library Room 130. If your last names differ, also bring a copy of a lease, bill, marriage certificate or other piece of official mail with both of your names listed as residing at the same address. See the Privileges Office website.

This Special Borrowers Card is valid for access and borrowing at the following libraries:

Have another question?

  Email Us

   (617) 495-1302

   Stop in! Research assistance is available Monday-Friday,        9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The library is located just below the JFK Jr. Forum. Directions and Map.