Answered By: Kristen Koob Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 48
Setting up individual accounts for resources often allows you to set up journal and search alerts and to subscribe to content organized and published by the resource.
Select resources licensed by the Library for which you can sign up for individual accounts include:
- NYTimes.com - Get your academic pass and gain unlimited access to NYTimes.com
- FT.com - Set up an account to take advantage of Harvard's premium subscription to FT.com.
- National Journal Group's Policy Central (Email us to request an individual account)
- BrowZine - Create your own bookshelves (lists) of journals.
- Web of Science
Select popular free sites for which you can sign up for email alerts by topic include:
- Journalist's Resource
- Politico (Please note - you may access POLITICO Pro licensed by the Library, however individual accounts are not enabled for the Pro version.)