Answered By: Kristen Koob Last Updated: Apr 12, 2018 Views: 84
Setting up individual accounts for resources often allows you to set up journal and search alerts and to subscribe to content organized and published by the resource.
Select resources licensed by the Library for which you can sign up for individual accounts include:
- NYTimes.com - Get your academic pass and gain unlimited access to NYTimes.com
- FT.com - Set up an account to take advantage of Harvard's premium subscription to FT.com.
- WSJ.com - Set up an account to take advantage of Harvard's premium subscription to The Wall Street Journal.
- National Journal Group's Policy Central (Email us to request an individual account)
- BrowZine - Create your own bookshelves (lists) of academic journals.
- Web of Science - Click on Sign In and Register
- Nexis Uni
Select popular free sites for which you can sign up for email alerts by topic include:
- Journalist's Resource
- Politico (Please note - you may access POLITICO Pro licensed by the Library, however individual accounts are not enabled for the Pro version.)